Waxing your car is a maintenance routine that should be done regularly for two reasons. The first being to maintain the shine of your car and the second being to protect it from scratches and dirt.
For those who want their cars to look shiny, a liquid wax is recommended because it can be applied easily and produce a deep gloss on your vehicle. For those who are looking for protection from scratches, paste wax will help with that.
What’s the best car wax? While both auto dealerships and consumers may have different opinions on what they think is best, there are some factors that all waxes have in common: ease of application, quick drying time, durability, and adhesive properties.
Why You Need to Buy a Car Wax & Why Black Cars Need a Special Care
When you want to buy a car, it is important to take the time to consider all of its uses. One use that you may not have considered is the waxing process. A lot of people think that a wax will only make their car shiny and clean. A good car wax can eliminate dirt and debris, protect your car’s finish, and provide the depth of color that you need for black cars.
Black cars are extremely difficult to maintain because they get dirty quickly. In order to keep your black car clean, it should be waxed regularly so as not to scratch and fade the paint job.
There are many reasons why black cars need special care – they are harder to maintain, they tend to get dirty easily and quickly, and they’re more expensive than other colors of cars.
Best Car Wax for Black Cars
Looking for the best car waxes for black cars? Here are the top 5 best car waxes that can help you get a shiny black car.
- Meguiar’s NXT Generation Wax- This wax is water-resistant, quickly remove light surface oxidation, and has high shine.
- Zymol Car Brilliant Gloss Enhancer- This product is specifically designed for black cars and can be applied in total darkness so it doesn’t need to be buffed off with a towel. It also has a high gloss finish with UV sun blockers and anti-static agents to prevent dust or mold from growing on your car.
- Meguiar’s M105 Mirror Glaze Wax – Mirror Glaze Wax is a product that will add an instant reflective gloss to your car’s paint. This product not only provides a shiny surface, but it also helps repel water, bird droppings, and leaves.
Waxing the Golden Rules of How to Wax Your Black Car
Black cars, not being a color people tend to drive, are the objects of ridicule, admiration and envy. But how do you wax a car? There are many different types of waxes that can be used to give your car the luxurious shine.
How to wax your black car:
- Wash the car using soap and water
- Rinse off the soap and water
- Use a towel to dry off the paint
- Apply one coat of liquid wax without additives for paint protection
- Apply one coat of paste wax with additives for shine and protection